- Spring Picnic - April 8, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. Meet and greet at College of Sequoia's Tulare Center, donuts and coffee
Directions to College of Sequoais - Tulare Center
- Proceed to Bennett Land & Cattle Company for ranch tour.
From COS farm go to 99 south. Take the Ducor exit at Earlimart. Go east to Ducor stoplight at Highway 65. From there continue going east exactly 3.5 miles. Ranch gate is on left. That is the fastest. The other option is the Tulare-Lindsay highway and follow it east and south. It turns into Hwy 65 at Lindsay. Take it to the Ducor light. Turn left at the light and go 3.5 miles. Turn left at the ranch gate. That's the more scenic route.Address 5897 Road 260 Ducor, CA.
- Proceed to Noble Cattle Company in Porterville for ranch tour and lunch. CSBA Board meeting to follow.
- California State Fair
- July 18-21, 2017
Super Regional Shorthorn Show Thursday, July 20th at 10 a.m., followed by CSBA Board of Directors meeting.
- Spotlight on Quality Sale, Now at the Chowchilla Fairgrounds, Chowchilla, CA. ***NEW LOCATION***
- Friday, October 27
- 5:00 p.m. Sale Cattle in Place, Process Sale Cattle
- 6:00 p.m. Barn Dinner Party
- Saturday, October 28
- 9:00 a.m. Jr. Jackpot Show arrival deadline
- 10:00 a.m. Sale Cattle Show
- 1:00 p.m. Spotlight on Quality Sale
- 6:00 p.m. Social Hour
- 7:00 p.m. Annual Dinner followed by CSBA Meeting
- Sunday, October 29
- 9:00 a.m. Junior Show and Jackpot